What is Flex-C-Ment?
The product is a lightweight concrete mix, which can be used to design a vast number of objects or imitate natural stone, brick, block, marble, granite etc. Because of its adhesive strength and low slump properties it can be applied on a wide range of surfaces i.e., wood, glass, steel, polystyrene, plastered surfaces, painted surfaces, block, brick etc.
Its flexion properties are such that it can be used where movement is expected; timber decking, old or cracked concrete driveways, old plaster, existing structures i.e bridges, buildings, boundary walls, over plywood and plasterboard. The product is so versatile it can be applied on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. Flex-c-ment designs have a proven track record of durability and success and continue to look beautiful after years of exposure to nature’s elements.
Our product can be completed in a fraction of the time than needed for conventional stone applications and is approximately one third cheaper. Our nationwide network of trained installers and quality control system ensures and that we can offer a level of quality installation that matches the product.
We can replicate any design, texture and colour and create a design to suit your specific requirements. The flex-c-ment design has the appropriate EN declaration of conformity and is CE marked.
- lightweight concrete mix
- imitate natural stone, brick, block, marble, granite
- adhesive strength
- low slump properties
- wood, glass, steel, polystyrene
- plastered / painted surfaces
- block, brick, timber decking
- old or cracked concrete driveways
- bridges, buildings, boundary walls, over plywood, plasterboard and OSB boarding.
- create fireplaces, headstones, wall capping, marble, tile, kitchen work tops, etc.
Benefits of using Flex-c-ment
- proven track record of durability and success
- rigorously tested by chemists
- applied in construction for over twenty five years
- continues to look beautiful after years of exposure to nature's elements
- has the appropriate EU declaration of conformity and is CE marked.